Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gemma's graduation!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly youngsters grow up. Here I am with Gemma and her sister Karina, at a time when she started big school at Emmanuel Christian School where all her sisters went:

Yesterday, we were delighted to attend Gemma's graduation from this school, a beautiful, articulate and intelligent human being, whom we love and are proud to call 'GRANDDAUGHTER'.I don't have a pic of the proud mum & dad, but don't worry, I am sure that will appear on Graeme's blog, or Gemma's.

Gemma, together with two of her graduation class, presented the audience with an inside glimpse of each of the students. It brought many smiles to the faces of the students and, of course, of their parents. Here is Gemma during her presentation:Plus, she received a Science Award - I think much to her surprise as, in her own words, "I don't like science all that much."Then the proud moment came when she gladly accepted her Graduation Certificate. Well done Gemma.Finally, 'let's go'. Gemma, the last to leave the stage!

Great Gemma! God bless you in your ongoing preparation for life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great to come back and see her graduate :) Though seeing her dolled up was not new for me!!

calmax said...

Wow - Gemma, you look great! Hope you had a great day!

M